Sunday, May 29, 2011

6th Annual Solo and Small Firm Conference & Expo


It is my sincere hope that you are enjoying this blog as much as I have enjoyed sharing my thoughts with you.

I will be exhibiting at the LSUC and OBA’s 6th Annual Solo and Small Firm Conference & Expo, this coming Friday, June 3rd, 2011 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, North Building.

I hope that you will all stop by my booth to say hello.

You can enter a draw to win 1 of 5 tee shirts I will be giving away.

If you know of anyone who needs help with their bookkeeping, I hope you will pass my name along. Please also mention to them that I will be at the Expo, so they too can meet me.
My wife, Marion McDonald, The Satellite Secretary, will also be attending. She offers her clients “as needed” transcription services, with no monthly minimums. She has a vast and wide ranging experience working in many fields of law. More information on her services can be found at: www.thesatellitesecretary.com

As always, I invite your comments and suggestions for future posting topics. Next week – Accounts Receivable.
Clyde

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments or feedback.

Do you have a question? Do you have a topic for a future article?